Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Archery Checklist - 2021

Stressless

Keene, OH
Add, subtract, modify as needed - been rolling from a distance to TOO to hunt deer for decades and making checklists since I was a shavetail. Starting the packout today and thought I'd add mine. Share your as well.

- well - Can't cut an paste from Word, a PDF, or Txt gives me the forum processor oops msg @Jackalope ... Only think I could do is screen scrapes.

1633955631970.png

1633955667002.png

1633955700184.png

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kudos to you for taking the time to write it all down. It's not something I do, but I'm sure some will find it helpful to see what others use. I prefer the KISS method and typically adjust for every hunt so I only carry the bare essentials, but always have ample resources nearby either in my truck, camper, barn, or home.

Stressless

Keene, OH
The list started sometime in the early 2000's when I had 4-5 days for the entire season total to hunt in OH (lived down here) and all we had was the shed.

Had to bring everything I needed for me and my young kiddos including water.

...and I still forgot/forget shit. Like the powder last muzzle loading season :rolleyes: :unsure:

"If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?"

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hell and I thought I brought everything but the kitchen sink... I think I've got extras of everything packed... Everyone laughs, until last minute they need something, then it's : Hey Rich, I need a pair of nice heavy socks, or do you have an extra knife or flashlight???