Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Atv dealers

Milo

Tatonka guide.
My opinion is nothing smaller then a 500 with 4 wheel drive. I also agree with trying to find a leftover model. I bought my rincon as a leftover and saved almost 2800. I also love Hondas electric shift or the automatic option all in one. Other things to look at are the indepedent rear suspinsion it is a must IMO. Power steering is also another option but I'm not sure Honda has it. Mine doesn't and at times think it would be a handy feature. Most prices are msrp but if you can get the extras thrown in such as a plow or baskets for racks or winch that means something to bargain with. The extras arnt cheap. Good luck on your investment.
thats the exact reason I don't want to buy used. If o saved that much off MSRP then it makes zero sense to buy used. Was that an advertised price or did they drop that on you when you went shopping for it?

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
I know it sux but get on the phone and call around, Somewhere there is a dealer with the atv you want at a good price.

Typically Dealers get incentives to sell leftover stock at reduced prices from the manufacture. You just have to find them and call for the price.
My buddy owns a dealership and he says that Kawasakis are in for service less then any other brand. js Personally I'd buy the best deal.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks MB.. I'm going to call later this week I think and see what I can get. There is a dealer near me that seems to have a lot of 2014's

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The eBay pricing can be a good idea also. Write a few of the lowest prices down and take with you. Don't show them unless needed.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
The eBay pricing can be a good idea also. Write a few of the lowest prices down and take with you. Don't show them unless needed.
I checked ebay yesterday for prices ...there are "make and offer ". The one dealer is out near Cotty and I may see if he is worth a darn. So far it appears the guy in Minster is the best

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
One of the best eBay priced dealers I saw when shopping for a UTV was in KY. London, Hazard, Prestonsburg? Can't remember which it was but I recall them being close to some of my relatives. Same dealer that sponsors my cousin. I will call my cousin and see what he can do. He has some pull. They give him bikes to race under their dealership name. He has some national titles to his name.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
One of the best eBay priced dealers I saw when shopping for a UTV was in KY. London, Hazard, Prestonsburg? Can't remember which it was but I recall them being close to some of my relatives. Same dealer that sponsors my cousin. I will call my cousin and see what he can do. He has some pull. They give him bikes to race under their dealership name. He has some national titles to his name.
thanks a lot Phil!

Mooosie

I think these guys have told you about all you need to but one thing I might add is put the ball in the dealers court. If he has something you want get his price and then make him an offer you like, if he says no he can't do that tell him you are going to buy something in the next week and if he wants to sell it to call you and hand him a card with your name and number and leave if you don't hear from in a couple of days you can always go back and take his offer!