Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bill Cosby set free

Isaacorps

Columbus
1625100147391.gif

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's crazy is it just goes to show how broken our judicial system is when it comes to the trial of public opinion. This guy literally agreed to confess in exchange for no charges. Yet he was charged and found guilty anyway. Did they honestly think they would get away with it. Never know till you try right. They should have never made that deal with the scumbag.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What's crazy is it just goes to show how broken our judicial system is when it comes to the trial of public opinion. This guy literally agreed to confess in exchange for no charges. Yet he was charged and found guilty anyway. Did they honestly think they would get away with it. Never know till you try right. They should have never made that deal with the scumbag.
Exactly, that first prosecutor should be in jail…. I initially wanted him throw under the jail, still do but after reading the whole story…. He got shafted and even though I’d like too see him locked up and the key thrown away, that’s not ever going too happen…. But his life is ruined, he’ll never spring back from it and he’ll die a broken man…. Besides his victi, I feel bad for his wife and family, they stuck by him through all of that….

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
The way I understand it, the first DA was trying to help the civil trial at least get some traction. He agreed to not prosecute Cosby in criminal court so that he couldn't invoke his 5th amendment rights in the civil trial. Then the second DA used those statements in the civil trial to get a criminal conviction. Can't do that.

Reactions: Jackalope

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Planning on touring, writing a book and a documentary about his time behind bars….. All will be best sellers, I’m sure….. 🙄

Reactions: Big_Holla