Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

carbon spyder got the job done.

carbonarcher

Story I've not been around guys and ladies FAM problems. Did not keep me out of the woods thanks lord.Anyways got two deer .First was a b buck I thought was a doe got this little guy in October in a climber and I butchers myself.Then comes the special 8 pointer small but worth the 3oo plus yard drag thru swamp river and all because my baby boy was hunting as hard as I was in the blind right beside dad.It was Nov 18th 5 in the evening shot was little back but he was quartering away good.He came from the woods to the swamp to jars and my calls bleets and rattles' whatever could keep my 4 year old quite.Anyhow the 40 some yard shot was over the tusky river and beaver damm; had lighted knock so it looked cool but I could tell it wasn't great.long story short uncles came helped track no blood or sighn they leave.Jr&St feeling bad about wounding our animal.But dads not sure give him an hour then little man big bro & I head to wear I last see him we jump him in the dark or should I say his eye shine jumps big brother then I have to keep both boys quite so I can hear which way and how far he went.Maybe 40 more yards then I heard nothing so we knew it was time to sneak out.Next morning before school whole family tracks him down and I let big brother and little man find him he was wright were I herd him stop moving.