Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cheesecake.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
20180118_172334.jpg Gordo your getting me fat.... So the nght Gordo posted his epic harvest post he posted pics of some damn fine looking cheesecakes his friends wife made... Funny I just took one out of the oven... Well its all gone and the desire for more is still there... So today my wife makes a big chicken pot pie and I say what the hell... I whip up another cheesecake,,, Told the wife that's it for awhile.....

Gordo

Athens County
Looking good! I'm down to a couple slivers! Between that f'n thing, and Danman overloading me with brownies at the muzzy hunt, I can't wait to break my titties out down in Mexico in a couple weeks. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fletch

Supporting Member
You forget... We got a new supreme ruler... He says no more bear hunts, but let's open up the doors to everyone and anyone.. I was talking to a Mexican the other day and asked him if he was going out for winter bow? He said he cant, so I asked why not? His response was: I don't habanero....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You forget... We got a new supreme ruler... He says no more bear hunts, but let's open up the doors to everyone and anyone.. I was talking to a Mexican the other day and asked him if he was going out for winter bow? He said he cant, so I asked why not? His response was: I don't habanero....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji1303]