Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chillicothe Brew Fest

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
First, this post as a I share with you all, whom I consider my fellow brothers in the real world of the current times. this post consist of my experience of tonight's brewery event.

Yup, I went to the Chillicothe's brew fest this evening and let me tell ya, I made out like you would not believe. So much free shit, I feel like I solden some shit, BUT I DID NOT DO SUCH A THING!

I met so many good people this evening that it total revived my utter faith in this beloved country of ours! Tonight's festivities just proves why! I had such an unbelievable time at the brew fest this evening that my better-half is not entirely enthused with me at the moment because of it.

I'm about 40 sheets to the wind as I try to type this freakin post at the moment. Seriously, I'm about F'd up as any other f'd up dude, no question about it!

I met a lot of good down to earth wonderful folks of Ohio this evening, and I'M DAMN GLAD TO HAVE MEET THEM ALL TOO!! Most are business owners within the county, and all of them were invited to visit our farm whenever they care to makie the trip.

Anyhow. I had such a real good time this evening that I HAD TO DOCUMENT SOME OF IT SOMEWHERE, and I look forward to next year's brew festivities, to say the very least!!

Hope I make some sense of this post,,, Good night TOO fuckers!!

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Chillicothe's 'BREWFEST 2023'

20230604_114654.jpg
I drank at least one from each of the breweries yesterday.

My favorite of the bunch was the 'OCB Light' from 'The Old Capitol Brewing'. FIL place.

I spoke with several of the other brewery owners/severs & those that worked the gates selling 🎟 tickets for access. Everyone stated to me that they'll be back next year for year two because the 'BREWFEST' was a success, according to what they told me, which is just awesome! I thought the festival was too, which is wonderful for the town IMHO.

The music bands were good too!

I hope to see some TOO members next year '@Brewfest 2024'.

It's definitely a good time!

👍

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No wonder you got bombed.
The 22 is in Greenfield. If I drank beer I’m sure I’d have enjoyed that one by now.