Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Closing Hank Tucker Outdoors

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ia am closing the doors to our tree stand business. Time to move on. Inventory is low. I am not replentishing. I have not pushed things on TOO very hard. I'm not here to sell. I'm here for the friendships and hunting stories. That said, if anyone is shopping for something let me know. I'll try to get an updated inventory list going. No shipping. No holds. Listing on Marketplace too but didn't want to leave any of you out.

Leverage Speedladder- $300

Leverage 3pk climbing sticks- $85

Big Dog Red Tick II double stand-up $160

Red Tick III- $170

Rivers Edge Twoplex double stand (mesh seat) $250

Big Dog Setter hang on (mesh seat)- $70

Rivers Edge lite foot 14# hang on- $90

Rivers Edge Pack N Stack- $80

Barronett Big Mike Blades- $160

Rivers Edge Outpost Tower $375

Big Dog Bow Quad Pod- $400

I have a couple more items I need to drag out of my memory banks. Lots of little items. Fanny packs, duffle bags, camo ratchet straps, tree stand locks, orange blind covers, extra ladder sections. . . .let me know if I can help you out. Tough part will be delivery. If items are paid for, I WILL hold as long as you want. They will be listed multiple places so I cannot hold without payment. Been burnt too many times.

Reactions: bthompson1004

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is the Rivers Edge tower the complete package? Fabric and platform?
Yes. I have two. Looks like they may already be sold. I'll let you know if he backs out. It was a FB offer so one never knows. I won't hold them more than a day or so for the guy (unless he pays up front.)

I do have one Big Dog Bow Quad. 16' tower. They don't make it anymore. Box is beat to death but we throw the boxes away when we put them together. Lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd rather have the 10' unless you can attest to the stability of the 16'. I'd eventually mount the base to a skid or old trailer for transport to different spots on the farm.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'd rather have the 10' unless you can attest to the stability of the 16'. I'd eventually mount the base to a skid or old trailer for transport to different spots on the farm.

I sent him a message. Reminded him they are listed as "first come, first serve" but wanted to offer him first shot since he wanted both.

In regards to stability I think either would be fine. The 16' tower has a wider footprint. Larger pads. Plus these are two different brands which are measured differently. Rivers Edge measures to the platform. Big Dog measures to window. I'd venture a guess the platform on Big Dog is likely in the 10-12' range. It is NOT 16' to the platform. Marketing. Lol

If no reply by tomorrow morning I'm considering all 3 available (2 Rivers Edge, 1 Big Dog). Been a lot of interest in these. I'm not sitting around waiting on FB wishy washy person.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If not and someone happens by hicks and is heading the Springfield / Dublin way we can do a handoff and I'll get it to Jesse at strouds.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's what I was hoping Nathan. Want to confirm it as an option if Jamie has someone close heading to Strouds. (His items don't take as much room.:))

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails