Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Conversation with Byron Ferguson

I've seen Byron Ferguson at several shows and archery events, but there were always too many people standing around him for my interests to have a conversation with him. Always enjoyed his archery show shots and tips he shared. :)

Yesterday, I was at the Open Season Sportsman's Expo, in Columbus and was taking my time walking through the vendors and talking with people as I went. Towards the end of the booths, I happened upon Mr. Ferguson sitting alone at his booth. :cool: We had a chance to share a few archery thoughts and hunting experiences. I felt very honored to have met and talked with the man and hope to do so again. 💯

I've been very fortunate to meet and talked with Fred G. Asbel, Barry and Gene Wensel, Jerry Hill (Howard's nephew) Ken Beck (Black Widow bows), Roger Rothhaar (inventor of the Snuffer broadhead) and Don Assenheimer (Assenheimer custom bows).

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
They don't make em like him anymore, he's got to be up there in age. Had the pleasure of him buying our tickets to the OD&TE years ago. He came in through the front like everyone else and tapped a few of us on the should and said follow me. Never watched any of his shows until that year, always enjoyed watching him on TV growing up.