Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE DuluthFlex Fire Hose Standard Fit Briar Pants

OO2

In the Uplands
I have a couple of these pants for sale in different sizes. They have all been worn about one season

I have moved onto the Orvis pants and figured I’d make some room in the closet.

$35/ea. OBO

36 x 34 - 2 pair - grey
34 x 34 - 2 pair - tan
34 x 32 - 1 pair - tan

IMG_3080.jpeg
IMG_3081.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3088.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
These pants wear well, I used the Duluth brand for about 10 years of following beagles through a lot of briars and they made it through unscathed.

Reactions: xbowguy and OO2

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry I couldn't help out but thanks to this thread and a little research the mail delivered a pair of the brush bibs. Didn't even know they existed. Thanks!
Yep, I used carhartt brush bibs for a few decades, until they freakin discontinued them. 🤬
I loved them and they wore well. I liked the shell holders on the chest.
I have a Duluth pair of brush pants currently, they’re 5-6 years old and look new. I wear them for deer drives these days.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Yep, I used carhartt brush bibs for a few decades, until they freakin discontinued them. 🤬
I loved them and they wore well. I liked the shell holders on the chest.
I have a Duluth pair of brush pants currently, they’re 5-6 years old and look new. I wear them for deer drives these days.
agreed on the carhartt ones but my pair is still serviceable

i have a pair of the cabelas oil cloth chaps (similar to Filson but cheaper) and they are great

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
agreed on the carhartt ones but my pair is still serviceable

i have a pair of the cabelas oil cloth chaps (similar to Filson but cheaper) and they are great
I could get about 6-7 seasons out of a pair of Carhartts. Briars and multflora torn them up. The occasional barbed wire fence didn’t help either 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5Cent