Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Electrical Tape???

Fletch

Supporting Member
Anyone carry a roll of electrical tape in their packs when hunting???? WHY???? Ever go up a tree and have a limb just out of reach that has to go??? Most of us have a little saw in our packs and if you had some electrical tape you could fashion a pole saw out of another limb by taping your little saw on it... Use it and a little piece of tissue as a bandaid... Use it as a tournequit for a serious cut... Perhaps to make a splint.... For something small that takes up little space it comes in handy and could save a life...

Jamie

Ohio
never used electrical tape, but zip ties work well for strapping a folding saw to a long stick, lashing branches with leaves to your stand for more cover, etc. I use them all the time and carry a handful in my day pack or fanny pack.

Lucky

Sunbury
Cant go wrong with it. Usualy have that or last year was camo duct tape. When u drop your mask or glove or anything , and your in a climber that u just spent 5 mins setting up. Tape can b your best friend.

Reactions: Fletch

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Electrical tape, zip-ties, para-cord, reflective tape, reflective tacks, lighter and fire starter are always in my pack. I've used that tape many of time as a poor-mans band-aid 'TOO' while out in the field :LOL:

Reactions: Fletch and Sgt Fury

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
I have electrical tape literally everywhere I go. Always have a couple rolls in my vehicle. There are rolls of tape in my hunting bag also. As an electrician I have plenty to spare.

Reactions: Fletch