Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Exodus cellular trail cam

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I’m on the email list of Exodus trail cameras and I recieved a email a little while ago that said they were going to release a cellular trail cam soon. I replied and asked for a timetable. Didn’t receive a answer. I emailed them again a few days ago and still no response. Does anyone know if in fact they are going to have a cellular trail cam for sale soon? Also, does anyone have any experience with Spartan cellular black flash cameras? I’d like to get a Exodus but Spartan would be my next choice based on reviews. This would be my first cellular trail cam I’ve purchased so any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
@chad@exodustrailcams

Not sure if that will work since he has a @ in his name. Send him a PM also and he'll get an email.
I PM’d him so we’ll see what happens. When I clicked on the link that you gave me, it showed that he last visited this site in January 2018, so I’m not sure if he’ll see the PM soon. Thanks for the help. If I don’t hear from him soon, I’ll probably get the Spartan cellular camera.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I PM’d him so we’ll see what happens. When I clicked on the link that you gave me, it showed that he last visited this site in January 2018, so I’m not sure if he’ll see the PM soon. Thanks for the help. If I don’t hear from him soon, I’ll probably get the Spartan cellular camera.

Sending someone a PM should send them an email alert. We shall see.

Reactions: Sgt Fury
Hey George. I aoplogized if we missed any emails. We will have a Verizon certified camera out this year. Unfortunately we have had a lot of bumps in the road bringing the Exodus Render to market. From the beginning of January we've been testing sample units, different FW versions, etc and finally last week we just got everything right. With that said Verizon must still confirm the unsecured data has been corrected and then we can start manufacturing. Long story short we will not be shipping Render models before Black Friday. If you need a cell model ASAP I would strongly recommend Spartan or Covert. Appreciate the interest man!

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Hey George. I aoplogized if we missed any emails. We will have a Verizon certified camera out this year. Unfortunately we have had a lot of bumps in the road bringing the Exodus Render to market. From the beginning of January we've been testing sample units, different FW versions, etc and finally last week we just got everything right. With that said Verizon must still confirm the unsecured data has been corrected and then we can start manufacturing. Long story short we will not be shipping Render models before Black Friday. If you need a cell model ASAP I would strongly recommend Spartan or Covert. Appreciate the interest man!
Thanks Chad. I’ll get the Spartan for this season and after the season will get an Exodus. I imagine it’ll be sold out for a while until you guys can get caught up. Again, thanks for the info! And thanks to Jackalope for recommending a PM.