Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Former hunting "cabin"

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Belmont County - Piedmont lake area
0.52 acres (per OnX)

3 Bedroom with 1 full bath and a toilet in the basement. There is a hookup that you could put a shower down in the basement also. Walkout basement. 2 fireplaces (with blower to move heat around). Fuel oil forced air heat and A/C. Septic and well. Garage and small driveway. Covered porch.

It needs some love but has hosted a lot of memories for my Dad, brother and I. Dated but functional.

Literally across the street is some of Egypt Valley Wildlife area. If you want you can join the boat club and drive down the road to put your boat onto Piedmont lake. When the leaves are down you can see Piedmont lake from the property.

Partially furnished (if that matters to you).

If you're interested I can get you what my parents are asking as well as their contact information. I know they have had a few people asking about it already. They are selling it because we don't use it hardly ever anymore. My Dad has hunted Egypt Valley Wildlife area since the 1980s when the Coal companies still owned it. I've hunted it since the early 90s. Since I met my (now) wife I haven't hunted down there as much as the farm is more convenient and closer. It was a 2 hour drive from my house today. We still own just over 50 acres outside of Freeport as well.