Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hats Off To TenPoint

I woke up this morning at my cabin to hunt. I cocked my crossbow and headed to my stand. At about 9:00 I noticed a crack in the right limb of my crossbow. I decided not to shoot the bow and took it to TenPoint still cocked. The fella there said I did the right thing. He loaded in an arrow and shot it from the hip looking away from it. I figured I'd be using my old Horton for a while. But he put my Warrior on the bench and put a whole new front end on it. So now I have new limbs, strings, cables and pulleys all at no cost. They even took the time to sight it in fairly close. I just finished sighting in to the precision I demand before hunting. Only took two shots and I'm ready to hunt again. TenPoint's customer service is as good as it gets. Thank You TenPoint!!

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I woke up this morning at my cabin to hunt. I cocked my crossbow and headed to my stand. At about 9:00 I noticed a crack in the right limb of my crossbow. I decided not to shoot the bow and took it to TenPoint still cocked. The fella there said I did the right thing. He loaded in an arrow and shot it from the hip looking away from it. I figured I'd be using my old Horton for a while. But he put my Warrior on the bench and put a whole new front end on it. So now I have new limbs, strings, cables and pulleys all at no cost. They even took the time to sight it in fairly close. I just finished sighting in to the precision I demand before hunting. Only took two shots and I'm ready to hunt again. TenPoint's customer service is as good as it gets. Thank You TenPoint!!
Did you do this at a archery shop or you took the bow directly to ten point? BTW...you can’t get better customer service then that!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That's Good News Dick! Tenpoint has always done me right and everyone I have sent to them. In fact, I have never heard a bad remark about their customer service.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
That's Good News Dick! Tenpoint has always done me right and everyone I have sent to them. In fact, I have never heard a bad remark about their customer service.
X2....a friend of mine was going out of state and had his limb crack two weeks before he was going to leave. Explained it to their customer service and sent it out to them...they had it fixed and sent back in time for him to go on his hunt. Their customer service is the main reason that I bought a ten point myself.

Did you do this at a archery shop or you took the bow directly to ten point? BTW...you can’t get better customer service then that!

I went directly to the factory,. TenPoint just happens to be in Suffield, the township I was born and grew up in. When I was a kid Bill Bednar used to come to our school and put on shooting seminars in the gymnasium with his recurve.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dick, what you’ve experienced is pretty much the norm. I had a similar experience and was taken care of the same. Their CS is second too none.....