Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello. My name is Curran

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
D2C4CEE0-D2C3-4DA4-BF8D-82B02CE940E9.jpeg

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks for the Birthday wishes fellas! We just got back home last night from a quick family trip to Florida. Time well spent in some warmer weather... relatively speaking I guess. All the locals could tell we were from somewhere else because we were in short and t-shirts and they were wearing pants, long sleeves and jackets. I guess temps in the 60's feel different to us vs. them!! Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks for the Birthday wishes fellas! We just got back home last night from a quick family trip to Florida. Time well spent in some warmer weather... relatively speaking I guess. All the locals could tell we were from somewhere else because we were in short and t-shirts and they were wearing pants, long sleeves and jackets. I guess temps in the 60's feel different to us vs. them!! Lol.

I laugh every day. It was 63 here a couple days ago and I saw people in Eskimo hooker boots, Beanies and a jacket. 😅.

Where in FL did you go?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I laugh every day. It was 63 here a couple days ago and I saw people in Eskimo hooker boots, Beanies and a jacket. 😅.

Where in FL did you
My son's travel team played in a soccer tournament at IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL. Holy cow man.. what an amazing facility for athletics. But I guess that's what you can build when you're sponsored by Gatorade.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My son's travel team played in a soccer tournament at IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL. Holy cow man.. what an amazing facility for athletics. But I guess that's what you can build when you're sponsored by Gatorade.
Damn dude! You made it to Bradenton before I did. That's on my bucket list to catch some Pirate spring training games. As soon as I give up the high school job I'll be heading down there in March.

Reactions: Chancegriffis