Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kidney Stones...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Last year when my debacle with my urinary track started the Dr. said oh yeh and you have 3 kidney stones... Had a Dr. appt. the other day and Dr. said we better get rid of those stones ones like 7 and the other is pushing 9 mm... No freaking way your gonna pass those and if they decide to move you'll be in extreme pain... So gotta make an appt. to have them blasted....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Getting done in Feb... Gotta first go for another cystopy (spl).... Just keeping an eye on the bladder... But man I'm tired of stuff going up my pecker....

mike hunt

I just had the procedure done last week, second time for me, the first piss feels like pissing glass, fluorescent bulb glass. This time I got a bonus, I get to go back in and have the stent removed. I think this is from drinking Monster energy drinks

Reactions: Fletch

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I just had the procedure done last week, second time for me, the first piss feels like pissing glass, fluorescent bulb glass. This time I got a bonus, I get to go back in and have the stent removed. I think this is from drinking Monster energy drinks
When they pull out that stent, it’s very uncomfortable but not real painful....and you’re going to be surprised how long that tube is. Only takes a couple of seconds and the doctor will probably do it in one of the exam rooms. The worst part is already over.👍

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Sorry to read about it! Hope you get through it all without any complications whatsoever! Stay strong & healthy mister! You're my idol, I'm counting on you!

Reactions: Fletch

mike hunt

When they pull out that stent, it’s very uncomfortable but not real painful....and you’re going to be surprised how long that tube is. Only takes a couple of seconds and the doctor will probably do it in one of the exam rooms. The worst part is already over.👍
Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm looking forward to this

Reactions: Fletch and Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sorry to read about it! Hope you get through it all without any complications whatsoever! Stay strong & healthy mister! You're my idol, I'm counting on you!
Denny... Thanks... But like I said, just a walk in the park...

Reactions: Wildlife
Tell the truth @Fletch

1610997554314.png