Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Middle of the road red dot scope recommendations?

Smawgunner

Athens
Can't take the 3 line stock scope on my Tenpoint any longer. Anyone recommend a decent red dot...not cheap and not high end?
Thanks all!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
'Aimpoint 200170 Micro, T-2 2 MOA W/Standard Mount'

This is the only Reddot that I'll invest in. Not cheap, but from all the research that I've done recently, it's only one on my list no matter what I intend on connecting it TOO.

Good luck though in what you're looking for.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Can't take the 3 line stock scope on my Tenpoint any longer. Anyone recommend a decent red dot...not cheap and not high end?
Thanks all!

Get ahold of ten point and ask them if you can trade it on a new one... I did as I had issues with my stock one and they gave me full trade in on a new one... Ten point customer service is numero uno

Reactions: Smawgunner

Smawgunner

Athens
'Aimpoint 200170 Micro, T-2 2 MOA W/Standard Mount'

This is the only Reddot that I'll invest in. Not cheap, but from all the research that I've done recently, it's only one on my list no matter what I intend on connecting it TOO.

Good luck though in what you're looking for.

I have an old Aimpoint on my AR, I guess I could use it now that I think about it. Although I'd have to resight the darn thing if I put it back on.

Reactions: Wildlife

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Truthfully, I don't like the glare you get in low-light conditions with a red dot.
Tenpoint scopes are usually excellent quality.