Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Milwaukee head lamps

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Screenshot_20220329-113303_eBay.jpg

I guess these are a step ahead of the Black Diamond. I'll know more soon. Anyone already know?

Reactions: Boarhead and "J"

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I bought an LED rechargeable headlamp this year, it doesn’t really project a beam but man does it light up your work area!

Reactions: xbowguy

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Headlamps came in. After they were charged we put them to the test. It's a wide view light versus the Black Diamond has a spot light function. This has 4 different brightnesses. And I must say the highest brightness is 2 plus times brighter what the spotlight is on the Black Diamond. Bottom line, I don't think they even compare...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Headlamps came in. After they were charged we put them to the test. It's a wide view light versus the Black Diamond has a spot light function. This has 4 different brightnesses. And I must say the highest brightness is 2 plus times brighter what the spotlight is on the Black Diamond. Bottom line, I don't think they even compare...

Nice! What black diamond light do you have?

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Cool. Same one I have. You were right on it being almost twice as bright. 375 vs 600 lumens. Now of I can only bring myself to drop the coin on one. 😅
Had this head lamp about a year and a half now. Battery life is phenomenal and brightness is probably very close to the advertised 750 at max. It does cost quite a bit though.. check them out joe

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Had this head lamp about a year and a half now. Battery life is phenomenal and brightness is probably very close to the advertised 750 at max. It does cost quite a bit though.. check them out joe

Thanks man. I've looked at the external battery ones but at that point i'd rather have a coon light and have the battery on my belt. You did get me thinking though. I wonder If I could get a cheaper one and modify it with a longer wire to a larger battery belt pack.

Reactions: Chancegriffis

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Thanks man. I've looked at the external battery ones but at that point i'd rather have a coon light and have the battery on my belt. You did get me thinking though. I wonder If I could get a cheaper one and modify it with a longer wire to a larger battery belt pack.
I’m sure anything is possible, brotha!