Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Moultrie W300 & D300 Camera Bundles

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
anybody who ordered these may want to check their order I went to pick mine up and it had been canceled. after expressing my disappointment Rural king promised me my cameras for the same price

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I set up a D300 and W300 side by side yesterday in my back yard. They’re overlooking a mineral site and I threw some shelled corn down as well. Hoping to get a nice comparison between the two models. Stay tuned.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Went to RK tonight. We went to pic up a couple of the cams. Actually had them in my hand and realized it was silly since I’ve probably got another half dozen working cameras in a drawer.
So, I walked over to the nearly empty ammo shelf where I found 500 rounds of 762x51 for 319..99. Sold! I was about to order 250 rounds for 164 through midway... no need to order now. 😁

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Went to RK tonight. We went to pic up a couple of the cams. Actually had them in my hand and realized it was silly since I’ve probably got another half dozen working cameras in a drawer.
So, I walked over to the nearly empty ammo shelf where I found 500 rounds of 762x51 for 319..99. Sold! I was about to order 250 rounds for 164 through midway... no need to order now. 😁
Can’t argue that decision! Good find!

Isaacorps

Columbus
I set up a D300 and W300 side by side yesterday in my back yard. They’re overlooking a mineral site and I threw some shelled corn down as well. Hoping to get a nice comparison between the two models. Stay tuned.
Any update on the side by side? I’ll be checking mine this weekend after a 2 week soak

Reactions: xbowguy

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Any update on the side by side? I’ll be checking mine this weekend after a 2 week soak
Glad you brought that back up. Both cams have functioned flawlessly. There’s a slight, very slight, difference in picture quality, with the D300 getting the edge. But other than that, both have good trigger speed and excellent battery life so far. If I could be picky I’d grab all D300’s at that same price... But the W300 functions good enough too.