Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Daughter

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You boys get Diablo in check yet? I have a 10yr old daughter. I am not far away from horny little boys to deal with. Jeff- Want me to wrap a string trimmer around his neck? lmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You boys get Diablo in check yet? I have a 10yr old daughter. I am not far away from horny little boys to deal with. Jeff- Want me to wrap a string trimmer around his neck? lmao

Make it a piano wire...... rotflmao Dad's gotta stick together and nip it in the bud on these little horndogs...... Just sayin...... :smiley_clap:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Jeffy, she's got it all - the voice, she plays, she's beautiful...she's on her way!

And guys...give Diablo a break...can ya blame him? Of course he's got no shot...but a guy can dream....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Diablo would be a mess trying to pick her up, he is so used to "bahing" at his dates anymore.

Seriuosly, I would take Diablo as a Son in Law....just sayin.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I agree with the dads around here. My daughter is only 3, but I am a lifetime member of DADD------Dads Against Daughters Dating.

Sorry Diablo....your a little out numbered!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
good thing about diablo is he seems fairly harmless. lmao

Sorry man, I couldn't resist. I am agreeing with you Dannman. I think I am going to have to figure out how to deal with it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You fellas better figure out how to come to terms with - dare I say it - your daughter's sexuality.
It's a real thing.

I know Dan.....and this scares the heck out of me. I'm not concerned about either of them becoming carpet munchers since there is no gene or past traits on either side of our families but as they both start to develop and getting some attention from the boys, that is what scares me! Alot of headaches in the future!

I agree with Charles though, good dudes like either Diablo or MH will make nice SIL's for somebody.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dudes, my daughter is the best. Her focus is on her education and music. She goes out with friends but not a boy friend. She has her act together and before anyone says it, Yea I know she is still a V.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
:smiley_crush:

LOL....I gotta say, after being out in this shit all day, I busted-up on this one.....rotflmao

One thing about this forum, no guessing what someone is really thinking..... I like that!

I'm not knocking you Diablo....... I have respect for your honesty!

Last edited: