Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

National Trappers Association Convention is in Lima Ohio July 28-30

SNIPERBBB

Se ohio
If anyone hasn't seen or heard, this year the Ohio State Trappers Association is hosting the National Trappers Association National Convention in Lima, Ohio July 28-30th
This makes the third time we've hosted it at Lima(previously held many times at other venues). 2013 was the last one here. We've got some more kid friendly activities this year with the Kid's Cave which was a big hit last year at national convention. New this year will also be a series of Woman-led demonstrations for the lady trappers out there.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If anyone needs something while in town, shoot me a PM. I'm local. Can probably point you in the right direction. Not sure if I'll stop out or not. I was at the last one. I don't trap so there really wasn't much for me. Lol

whitetailjunky3

Here’s some pictures it definitely was a great time!
30AA5AE5-518E-4446-B88F-089D5262A57C.jpeg

This was Jeff from J3 outdoorz doing the muskrat demo. Definitely a great demo for all ages!
E8A5CE3F-FD0E-49B8-B616-33B4B1911055.jpeg

Here she is with all her new trapping supplies and catch pole she made.

I've not ran any traps since before snares were illegal....back in the late 70s. :rolleyes:
I was going to ask where this is being held, but a quick Google search showed it's at our local county fairgrounds.
I might stop out for a couple of demos, in the morning. :cool:

Reactions: Big_Holla