Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Night time saugeyes

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Did some traveling yesterday and spot hopping around central Ohio. Made a couple stops on the scioto, made our way to deer creek then ended the night up in O’Shaughnessy. Picked up a few nothing like we should but enjoyed the weather.

Lucky

Sunbury
Im going to have to make that drive and try that spillway also. Sounds like its got nice ones. The two i hit can produce some pigs. Depends on how much water is comming over or being realeased and for how long. Need a rainy couple weeks here in march and ill be catching some fat girls.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Went to Indian Lake boat show Saturday with a buddy. He has a friend that lives on a private channel down there. We took a couple rods and fished for a couple hours. Lost a few and landed a few. There were a couple other guys there just crushing them. Brought 3 home.
20200308_111955.jpg

My son had his first 4H meeting yesterday and decided he's doing a fishing project. Wife suggested taking him and sister in law fishing last night. Who am I to argue? So I made sure to take all my stick baits last night. We didn't get right where I normally would have fished due to fact I had a couple inexperienced newbs with me. Didn't wanna tangle fugg everyone else. Sister in Law caught one, and Greyson lost two that i know of. I played more of the untangling/unsnagging game with them than actually fishing. Promised we'd leave by 9pm. We brought 6 home, only 1 Fish Ohio big girl, rest were males. Pink/silver HJ 10 worked painstakingly slow with an occasional twitch and pause. Big joshy's is what the other two were using.
20200309_085152.jpg
20200309_085103.jpg
20200308_200922.jpg
20200308_192805.jpg