Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Of all the luck

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hate to hear but very glad you’re getting better! Hoping your natural immunity will make you very protected for future exposures. Good luck this season!

Thanks for all the well wishes and thoughts fellas. Thankfully the wife and I are fully vaccinated and we both seem to be riding it out fairly well. I had hoped to do a bit of hunting early, but the weather isn't looking that great next week. I'll be missing in action from Oct. 4-22. The wife and I are taking a trip to Wyoming, Utah, Montana and Idaho. I hate going this time of year, but a couple we've been friends with for years ask us to go with them to share the driving and split the cost of fuel. Our granddaughter is getting married on the 22nd and I don't want to miss that.

So very glad to hear you both are doing well!! The trip out west will be worth it from what I hear from friends that have gone out recently. So much to see and do out there. Congratulations on your granddaughter getting married soon!! Take care of yourself and enjoy everything!

Man hate to hear that Dick seems like you're doing good with it though and making headway. Good luck next week, how the season looking after the move?
Joe, season is looking pretty good. The move is probably the best thing the wife and I could have done. Finally able to come and go without the concern of leaving and empty home for extended periods of time. Works the same way for my daughter and SIL if they leave for a week or two we are here to keep things taken care of for them here. A win, win anyway you look at it. It's been a year already and we've had zero issues that have caused any real problems.

Reactions: giles and Isaacorps