Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Possible Archery WR Typical shot in Ohio

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the info! Sadly, this happens way to often I hear. I remember watching a outfitting operation on TV where the operator came out and said, no one here is to kill this deer if he shows up! So and so(hunting celeb) is coming into camp in a few days to hunt him. Just like this guys story, the celeb showed up as planned and killed the giant in a few hours and took off. The deer actually could have been killed by others but they had to pass as well. The ugly part of the business I guess and another reason I’m done watching hunting shows on cable.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Sheeeit - if I paid even $20 and that deer walked in I'd shoot his ass....an outfitter telling you that you can't shoot? What kind of shit is that? Now I can see if you're a guest of a landowner, and are given those stipulations, but a paying customer? Bull shit.

Reactions: finelyshedded

Cogz

Cogz
TX
Sheeeit - if I paid even $20 and that deer walked in I'd shoot his ass....an outfitter telling you that you can't shoot? What kind of shit is that? Now I can see if you're a guest of a landowner, and are given those stipulations, but a paying customer? Bull shit.
What are they going to do if you lung punch him at 20 yards? Try to take your deer? We’d have the DNR out there!