Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Pse evolve

jlewis4390

Pse evolve28 bought as a backup to help my shoulder out since it has 60# limbs just had it in shop and looked over and tuned but don’t need it now as I got lighter mods for my vxr .... $400 loaded have a b3 hawk I can toss in for $50 if someone needs the bow and has a decent offer send it my way not looking to make money on bow just don’t need it ... located in hocking and as always will trade ... in serious need of a o/u shotgun [emoji23][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlewis4390

Clean bow too could use a bigger peep has a 3/16” in it now but besides that great setup quiet and super fast as well .... will trade for a nice trad bow as well can always use another 3 piece between 42-50# @28

Last edited:

jlewis4390

If someone needs it shout it out ... I have a bird dog to pay for without wife knowing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]

Reactions: Dustinb80

Cogz

Cogz
TX
If someone needs it shout it out ... I have a bird dog to pay for without wife knowing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]

Id take it if it had heavier limbs... I know that doesnt help but at least it gives you a bump

jlewis4390

I'm still way early in the stages with my boys. Otherwise we would be talking. I ain't gonna shoot it. Those stupid things piss me off.

Haha I hear ya ... I just bought my 7 and 9 year old the new mission hammr great bows for kids they love them they are both only shooting 23 and 28# but still can shoot the 3d range with me so it’s nice

Reactions: giles