Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I have a JM marked Marlin 1894 SS in 44mag. I had the barrel threaded and used it to harvest a couple of deer while suppressed.

I ran out of that lot of cartridges and have not been happy with the accuracy of it since. My brother said non stainless marlins are going for >$1000 at the auctions and gun shows he's been at. This would also have a leupold 1.25-4 firedot on it.

I'm thinking about selling it and getting a 450bm rifle. However I'm hesitant to offer it up here as I've not gotten great accuracy with it lately. It'll shoot great at 75 yards and then go to a bad group at 100 and 125. Frustrating but i don't want to pass on a problem to a fellow member.

Would any of you be interested or have suggestions? i can do a formal for sale if there's interest.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
If nobody here wants it and you're looking for the most money I'd put a thread cap on it and put it on GunBroker if you have an account with good feedback. I'd do it as no reserve and a crazy high buy it now . It'll blow your mind... If not definitely an auction or flea market where Amish are present at . Third would be a gunshow or armslist. Armslist sucks anymore, everyone wants more for their shit than you can buy it for brand new and then will low ball you on your already underpriced guns. Just my .02