Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rent a boat???

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Any you fuggars up by The Lake wanna rent your boat for a few hours the week of July 23rd? Going to be up there for a few days and wanted to take the kids out for a tour.

I know this is a long shot but TOO, is TOO.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Sorry bubba no help here, all boats in the family have gone buh bye thru the years.

Depending on where you are staying and how familiar u are with the lake/bay, you might be better off having someone drive you. Busted props, wripped off outdrives and shoals/sand bars can be a bitch depending on the weather a few days before.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Sorry bubba no help here, all boats in the family have gone buh bye thru the years.

Depending on where you are staying and how familiar u are with the lake/bay, you might be better off having someone drive you. Busted props, wripped off outdrives and shoals/sand bars can be a bitch depending on the weather a few days before.
Real familiar. It was just a thought anyhow. The kids have never been on the Big Lake.

Reactions: 5Cent

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Clemons Marina in Bay View does rent boats. It's located in Sandusky Bay but you can get out around cedar point and into the lake in no time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
That is where we are going to be anyway. Was just going to island tour it and let them catch a sheepshead or two. Lol
Clemons Marina in Bay View does rent boats. It's located in Sandusky Bay but you can get out around cedar point and into the lake in no time.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I know a good charter guy out of ashtabula but your going a bit west of me.
( no help but just sayin)

trailboy68

CDJ3,

What type of charter? Are they fishing for perch? Been thinking about trying to get up there and fish this summer.
Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk