Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Short Love Story .....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping cabin on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying... 'Look, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.''

She replied.... 'I have a better idea. Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married.'

''Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. 'Get your own damn blanket.'

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The end.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping cabin on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying... 'Look, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.''

She replied.... 'I have a better idea. Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married.'

''Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. 'Get your own damn blanket.'

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The end.
E570EF72-C16A-4F2F-830D-5C6BE3EFEDC7.jpeg

I thought it was going to be one of these kind of love stories.😂