Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SHTF system... $700

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Selling a package deal. Figure I'd offer it to TOO before hitting other markets. What you get:

- Glock 22 with upgrades (Ghost trigger, extended beaver tail, extended mag release, and upgraded extractor)

- 40 cal to 9mm conversion barrel for Glock 22

- Keltec Sub2000 with Magpul AFG and upgraded MCarbo trigger installed.

- 2, 40 cal mags and 2, 9mm mags

This package uses the same mags for both weapons. It is what i uses for travel as the Sub2000 is perfect for my wife and we can swap mags. The Glock with the conversion barrel can shoot 9mm or 40. Convenient if ammo supply is short....you can scrounge either 40 or 9mm if needed.

$700 obo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It really is a great package just changing because my wife is now going to be CCW'ing. With that change we are going to change system's also so that we can share mags.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It really is a great package just changing because my wife is now going to be CCW'ing. With that change we are going to change system's also so that we can share mags.

Agreed. VERY fairly priced package and will make someone a great system.

Reactions: Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Agreed. VERY fairly priced package and will make someone a great system.

Absolutely is! Best little 9mil carbine for the money that you can find. I sold mine back around 2008 and have regretted it. If I wasn't currently building a 9mm "pistol" on the AR platform I would have gone for it. The ability to take high cap glock mags is a huge bonus.

Reactions: jagermeister