Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Skeet thrower

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
178F4CC5-EFCC-445E-983C-8E7DE82CDCC6.jpeg
7F8DE4A6-BCFE-4998-B1FD-25831E3BE268.jpeg

A friend had this skeet thrower up at camp in Pennsylvania this past week. I’ve never seen one that was so easy to use, and it’ll throw a clay pigeon 100 yards! You can also throw two at a time, but not quite as far as a single. We were also throwing them high into the air to give the shooter a new type of challenge. I ordered one yesterday from the company’s site. Next year we’ll have at least two at camp.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I've had or still have someplace a chump plastic thrower, but I like the looks of yours a whole lot better. I also got one those spring tension stake ground throwers too thats gotta be 50 years old or better and still works pretty good.

I'll check them out Sgt, and may just get me one. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Just bought me one! - SureThrow Long Range - Thanks!

Last edited:

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I've had or still have someplace a chump plastic thrower, but I like the looks of yours a whole lot better. I also got one those spring tension stake ground throwers too thats gotta be 50 years old or better and still works pretty good.

I'll check them out Sgt, and may just get me one. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Just bought me one! - SureThrow Long Range - Thanks!
I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. I was shocked at how far it can launch a clay pigeon!

Reactions: Wildlife

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Priced very fairly IMO and shipping was free. I look forward in slinging some clay pigeons hopefully by next week for the wife. I'll follow up on as well.

Thanks buddy!

Just received shipping status email: "We wanted to let you know that your package will ship on 08/16/21 via First Class Package"

Fletch

Supporting Member
Priced very fairly IMO and shipping was free. I look forward in slinging some clay pigeons hopefully by next week for the wife. I'll follow up on as well.

Thanks buddy!

Just received shipping status email: "We wanted to let you know that your package will ship on 08/16/21 via First Class Package"
Ole Denny don't waste anytime... Good Luck with it buddy...

Reactions: Wildlife

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
20210822_192421.jpg

Just pulled this out of our mail box. I suspect it arrived yesterday afternoon sometime. I purchased the unvarnished option. I'll do it myself this week and give it a go with the wife next weekend. Pretty solid hunk of wood I'd say. Quality finish. I have several different wood stains, so I may stain it to my liking. Doesn't appear to need nothing but a good wipe down and put a couple coats of whatever color I want it to be. Cool!

Thanks again Sgt!

Last edited:

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
View attachment 133697

Just pulled this out of our mail box. I suspect it arrived yesterday afternoon sometime. I purchased the unvarnished option. I'll do it myself this week and give it a go with the wife next weekend. Pretty solid hunk off wood I'd say. Qauility finish. I have several different wood stains, so I may stain it to my liking. Doesn't appear to need nothing but a good wiped down and put a couple coats of whatever color I want it to be. Cool!

Thanks again Sgt!
Got mine yesterday also. Can’t wait to use it with the young gunz.