Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Supreme Court Hearings

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Joe said he was going to pick a black female. I was surprised he was able to do it. You know a lot of kids get confused with colors and never get the right crayon. It’s even more fortuitous this lady has a legal background of some sort.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Joe said he was going to pick a black female. I was surprised he was able to do it. You know a lot of kids get confused with colors and never get the right crayon. It’s even more fortuitous this lady has a legal background of some sort.
61b888f8-d237-4215-8ab6-160ab1b72e63_1.162a80749152a2e0472e527aad5e423f.jpeg

Reactions: brock ratcliff

Jamie

Ohio
Breyer is probably the most liberal justice on the court now, so this is at worst a lateral move with respect to the balance of power on the supreme court, but it does bother me a lot that Biden had no intention (as he has so very proudly proclaimed) of considering anyone other than a black woman. She may be the very best person for the job, but I seriously doubt that given what I've read about her adjudications in the past. When we don't even consider any other color, race, or sex for a very important job, that, my friends is by definition racism, sexism, and discrimination, and we have laws against that in this country that retarded liberal democrats so proudly stand for so long as it serves their purpose. I guess those laws don't apply to anyone but who they think it should. Fuck Joe Biden, his entire purblind administration and all of the dolts who voted for him.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I've haven't been paying much attention to this because a liberal was getting replaced by a liberal. Didn't matter race gender whatever.

Then I woke up this morning to hear Clarence Thomas was in the hospital:cry:

Reactions: finelyshedded

Smawgunner2

Athens County
Adding another black Justice throws "making the Supreme Court look more like America" out of balance. Blacks make up around 12% of the population. Adding another black Judge now makes the bench 22% black.

Reactions: Spencie and "J"