Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13 - Lucky 13

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well no luck today and didn't see a deer in 11 hrs. Only about 20 turkeys and 15 squirrels. Only about 5 shots all day and nothing within a mile or so. There was a shot at 5:45 about 1/2 mile south of me hopefully they were only unloading the ML. Ya right as there was plenty of light yet. Then there was 2 shots back to back further away and it had to be a shotgun.
With 10 hrs yesterday and 11 hrs today that puts me at 251 hrs total this year and that's more hrs than I hunted in the last 12-13 yrs combined. Been fun tho.
Frank

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Frank, I just knew you were gonna get one. Maybe they just need to settle down from the shooting going on.

There is no hunting close to me. There is some hunting south of me but only heard a shot or two. Must be the crunchy snow got them yarded up and not here. There is a picked corn field that joins my woods to the east and I was hoping the deer would pass through on the way to the corn but it wasn't to be. Matter of fact both days I never seen a deer in the whole 30 acre corn field.