Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 17

lung buster

hocking county
Drew had a bb come in behind us and we were gonna bring him home with us but he never got a good shot. Seen 17 turks which is great nowadays in our area! He has baseball practice tomorrow pm and Addison has softball Sun pm so Andrew's next chance will be Sun am unless we stay up to late watching the Buckeyes.......then it will have to be Mon pm.

lung buster

hocking county
Sat pm= skunked
Sun am= 4 point at 10 yds
Tonight= young 8 point at 25 yds....
This has been a very strange yr for Andrew. We have yet to see a single doe during a sit, all season!!
Cams show that there are a few around but definitely more bucks on cam than does...
I don't know but we will continue to plug along. Back out tomorrow pm.....

lung buster

hocking county
4 point at 20-25 yds tonight and that was it. These next few days should produce but if they don't I'm not sure I can hold him back much longer, he has shown awesome restraint so far but I think his expectations are beginning to get smaller by the day!

lung buster

hocking county
Today was the 11th consecutive day that Andrew hunted and and was a skunk again for us. We are done for awhile. We are burnt out and just done. If he kills one later on I'll add it to the harvest thread but I'm done giving updates about our season. Good luck to any youth that hunts the rest of the season!

Buck Whisperer

Joe got it done with the crossbow on the 29th nice 8 has broken g2 he's happy that's all that matters.

Attachments

• IMG_20141129_072832_784.jpg
    IMG_20141129_072832_784.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 256