Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Techno Hunts

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Today was a first for me trying the techno hunt indoor range. I have to say, it was a blast. I'm pretty sure my arm will hate me tomorrow shooting 50 targets in 30 minutes lol. I don't think I've shot that many times in the last 3 years combined.

Dante took some video so hopefully he will post it up in a little bit. I got to shoot deer, buffalo, seagull, snakes, rabbits, turtles, squirrel, big horn ram, and a few other things.

Reactions: Isaacorps and 5Cent

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Today was a first for me trying the techno hunt indoor range. I have to say, it was a blast. I'm pretty sure my arm will hate me tomorrow shooting 50 targets in 30 minutes lol. I don't think I've shot that many times in the last 3 years combined.

Dante took some video so hopefully he will post it up in a little bit. I got to shoot deer, buffalo, seagull, snakes, rabbits, turtles, squirrel, big horn ram, and a few other things.
I actually shot a league many years ago for a couple years up in Trumbull county at an archery shop. Had a blast and did pretty well doing it. A great way too keep the practice going

Reactions: RedCloud

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I actually shot a league many years ago for a couple years up in Trumbull county at an archery shop. Had a blast and did pretty well doing it. A great way too keep the practice going
I wanted to shoot one years ago but the closest one was an hour drive in Mt. Vernon. Found this range just outside Upper Sandusky that opened like 2 years ago. Stopped in for the first time Wednesday and let the wife shoot the indoor pistol/ rifle range. I checked out the techno range so Dante and I went back today. Need to check out the 30 target 3-D outdoor range at some point.

I just thought it was cool to shoot video of animals I'll probably never get a chance to hunt in real life lol. Good way to keep the shooting skills up even with this crappy wet weather we have been having.

They run tournaments in the techno like once a week I think. I'm not up to that challenge yet but maybe this winter.