Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ten Point Vengent

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
This pretty little girl followed me home tonight and I just had to give her a home. Haven't named her yet or even let her bark...but I'm really excited. Not sure if I'm going to stick with the 100gn fixed blades or go to 125. At around 400 fps I don't think it really matters. Am leaning towards trying the Montec M3s. But we will see.

20200806_211213.jpg

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Does look real nice. Hope you like it. Their customer service is unmatched.

Looking forward to it! The cocking/decocking mechanism sure is sweet. That was one of my pet peeves about the Barnett I got my son. You have to shoot the thing to unload it and they didn't want you to leave leave the string back for more than 4 hours.

Still need to get lighted nocks and broadheads for her.

Outside

I hope you enjoy shooting her. She looks just about ready. I took her older sister home this winter. They shoot fast and accurate. Almost not fair

Reactions: Tipmoose

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
She's pretty much dialed in out to 50 yards. Don't expect to take anything close to that as most of my hunting is done from a ground blind in thick cover. She will tear up a block target though. Had to go get another crossbow target because the bolts were just flying through the compressed foam.

Reactions: 5Cent