Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hunting Public

They can't kill much these days since they all got themselves girlfriend and wives...They keep saying, "tough season" but they have no idea!
I expect to see a hell of a garage sale in May when I drive through Albia Iowa on my way to see the grandkids in Nebraska!

They don't hunt a place for a season. It's about covering as much ground as possible. Most of that ground being covered virtually before ever buying a tag. If I had 2 weeks to kill a deer, I would do it very similar to these guys.
How are you feeling now Mr. Giles? Did you ever get the Pony Paste? What was your treatment in the Hospital? Asking for a friend...

One step at a time. I've had some setbacks but I feel ill be able to return to work in a month or so. If I keep on track. Slow road
Tis true! Glad you have survived Hamburger Hill. Sorry to read of your situation and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Wife and I are pretty much fully recovered, with the exception of taste and smell which is coming back slowly. We are a week past 2 months since first symptoms. There is also a bit of short term memory loss at times as well. Things that would usually pop into recall get lost in the mail it seems.

Oh and there is a bit of short term memory loss!

Tis true! Glad you have survived Hamburger Hill. Sorry to read of your situation and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Wife and I are pretty much fully recovered, with the exception of taste and smell which is coming back slowly. We are a week past 2 months since first symptoms. There is also a bit of short term memory loss at times as well. Things that would usually pop into recall get lost in the mail it seems.

Oh and there is a bit of short term memory loss!
That brain fog and memory loss is the real deal. Had several moments over this past year or so where I simply couldn't remember the simplest of things such as a pets name while the cat or dog was sitting right in front of me. Or the time I completely lost the password in my mind to get on here one morning. Let's not get into the banking account numbers and shit like that. I've got a notes page in my phone with so much added things just this past year alone to keep from forgetting completely.

Reactions: Mickey Merrie
That brain fog and memory loss is the real deal. Had several moments over this past year or so where I simply couldn't remember the simplest of things such as a pets name while the cat or dog was sitting right in front of me. Or the time I completely lost the password in my mind to get on here one morning. Let's not get into the banking account numbers and shit like that. I've got a notes page in my phone with so much added things just this past year alone to keep from forgetting completely.
100% true for me anyways. Log ins that i can type without thinking at times just disappear!

Wait till you are hiding your own Easter eggs in a couple of months...

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Holla