Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Time for a new car

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
We have been planning on getting a new car or slightly used car next year after we finish the house. Well that had all changed because the old Toyota van broke a timing belt and that is done.

We are getting a new Jeep Rubicon, anyone on here have one? I am talking 2019 and up

Chass

The Hills
Yep if it's for the woman and shes decided our opinion wont do any good. Cause personally I'd say stay away from any chrysler product. Our family has had a few of their brands including jeep. All have had electrical issues at around 60k. Locks making hellish noises. Radios not working or making weird sounds. Dash turning into a christmas tree for no good reason. Random dash lights that even the dealer couldnt track down the reason. Windows, locks and other electronic features quit working. I know most have their own issues but troubleshooting and fixing electrical is always a pain in the butt and costly. And on top of that, jeeps are way overpriced IMO. They look cool though.

Reactions: giles

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Well the day has come, came across a deal so now with a 2018 Rubicon with only 7400 miles.

I think we are going to do the factory extended warranty. They offer a 7 year unlimited mileage warranty with $100 deductible for $2300. As much as we drive looks like it will be worth it.

6F62D879-4BE7-452D-8888-886CDAC267C5.jpeg