Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Vehicle computers

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I'm going to give credit where credit is due. Mike you where more than willing to come over and help. And help you did. You went way above and beyond anything I ever could have done ony own. I thank you for that.

But if I recall, your advice to me was that with the milage that was on it. I should just junk it.

Either way your help was greatly appreciated and I would be more than happy to buy you a few beers some time. (y)

Reactions: Dustinb80

PSE13

Shelby
I’m not asking for anything out of this. Yeah I told you to junk it because you asked me if it were my vehicle what would I do. Knowing the transmission has some issues with not shifting correctly I gave you my opinion on what I would have done if it were mine and I also told you what it needed to be fixed. Either way it’s fixed now.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Turns out the issue with the transmission was from the computer. It would periodically quit charging the battery so therefore it would start cutting out certain things to try and preserve power. So now all the transmission issues are resolved also.

Reactions: RedCloud