Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Virginia Is For Lovers?????

Fletch

Supporting Member
They say Virginia is for lovers..... How about deer hunters?? Was in a local pizza place last week when a guy and his son walk in dressed in hunting attire... So we started BSing and the son hunts Virginia... He pulls out his phone and starts showing me trail cam pics of big bucks... Buck after buck after buck... Bucks that rival bucks in Illinois... Had to be several booners... I was like holy shit... And guess what??? ALL ON STATE LAND.. He told me the exact piece....

Left field

They say Virginia is for lovers..... How about deer hunters?? Was in a local pizza place last week when a guy and his son walk in dressed in hunting attire... So we started BSing and the son hunts Virginia... He pulls out his phone and starts showing me trail cam pics of big bucks... Buck after buck after buck... Bucks that rival bucks in Illinois... Had to be several booners... I was like holy shit... And guess what??? ALL ON STATE LAND.. He told me the exact piece....
I know virginy has a very liberal deer season , or used to , believe it’s 7 deer, lotta meat for an out of stater

Fletch

Supporting Member
Getting gullible?
Getting???? I've always been gullible...However this guy and his son seemed like good people...Pics were all legit with this year's time and date stamp... Plus looking at background in photo you could tell same camera took photo... He gave me his phone number and said give him a shout next fall... Also like J I know a guy that always shoots a nice buck there...