Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Went for my 6 week post op visit with my surgeon this morning. Said I was doing great and will now start 6 weeks of PT. Told me I can start some light weight training at home..just finished some light cable workouts on my shoulders, chest and triceps. Felt good but it's gonna take some time to get back close to where I was.
Oh and no more wearing this big ass sling.
This was me leaving his office when he said no sling. Lol
View attachment 191095

That's awesome to hear man. I hope things continue to improve.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
IMG_9911.jpeg
IMG_9913.jpeg
IMG_9914.jpeg

My wife threw me a surprise 60th a couple weeks ago even though she knows I hate surprise parties. I sniffed it out about a week before as she left too many clues. I put up a fuss but decided to go along with it. Everyone kept asking how I found out and laughed when I started listing the trail of breadcrumbs she left. 😂We had a great time and one of my friends made a plaque for the bar. Found the perfect spot for it….looks great!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Happy belated birthday George!

I gotta ask though, how long is that left side g3 on that toad hanging by the door?😳
Looks to be pushing 15 inches. Awesome buck bub🤗👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kenna Grace decided she wanted to play golf when she found out it came with cute outfits 😂

So I bought her some cute outfits and got her a set of clubs, then signed her up for summer camp. I need one of my girls to play so I can play more and tonight was our first night chasing that dream. By hole 9, I had her mashing the ball off the tee. I hope it sticks and if it does, I look forward to watching her get better while spending some quality 1-on-1 time with her.

1000007434.jpg

Kenna Grace decided she wanted to play golf when she found out it came with cute outfits 😂

So I bought her some cute outfits and got her a set of clubs, then signed her up for summer camp. I need one of my girls to play so I can play more and tonight was our first night chasing that dream. By hole 9, I had her mashing the ball off the tee. I hope it sticks and if it does, I look forward to watching her get better while spending some quality 1-on-1 time with her.

View attachment 192498

That is freaking GREAT!! I never in my life thought I would like playing golf and now it's something I look forward to more than anything when Allen is home. Just something about hanging out in a cart with good people, chasing a ball in the outdoors. And it's like an Easter egg hunt every time I hit the ball :ROFLMAO:

That is freaking GREAT!! I never in my life thought I would like playing golf and now it's something I look forward to more than anything when Allen is home. Just something about hanging out in a cart with good people, chasing a ball in the outdoors. And it's like an Easter egg hunt every time I hit the ball :ROFLMAO:
My best thing in my bag is an ancient aluminum ball retriever! I swear it extends to about 15' and I pick up 6 to 12 balls every round. But when play gets slow, and the woods along the fairways are full of multiflora rose and poison ivy, with that 15' reach I might pick up 2 dozen more! Then there are the creeks and ponds!!!

The neighbor boys down the road are the beneficiaries of a couple buckets a year of the ones I don't want. I must have 500 in a box right now! I LOVE GOLF! I also love to still hunt the land just off the fairways of a couple golf courses around here in full camo most autumn's looking for "fresh sign."

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
You must be like me….a friend once told me that i definitely get my moneys worth because I get to see the whole course.😂

• Haha
Reactions: "J" and Big_Holla