Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zero Guide Fees or Hunting Fool

Bigcountry40

Anybody on here ever use ZeroGuideFee or HuntingFool? Anyone know anyone that has used them, I am considering them both but figured I'd check on here first. Trying to research different Western Hunting Forums and keep track of all the different state point regs is exhausting, I also feel like HuntingFool can set you up for hunts that meet your needs and wants and ins and outs of aquiring points, etc. The Zero Guide Fee is appealing because I do not have a Western Hunting partner and do not have any friends that are really dedicated or reliable.

Reactions: Hedgelj

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Anybody on here ever use ZeroGuideFee or HuntingFool? Anyone know anyone that has used them, I am considering them both but figured I'd check on here first. Trying to research different Western Hunting Forums and keep track of all the different state point regs is exhausting, I also feel like HuntingFool can set you up for hunts that meet your needs and wants and ins and outs of aquiring points, etc. The Zero Guide Fee is appealing because I do not have a Western Hunting partner and do not have any friends that are really dedicated or reliable.
I'm potentially interested in out west and so would my brother if it would work out and i can bring 🍕