Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual TOO AEP Muzzy Hunt - Sunday, January 8, 2017

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
It is looking like our schedule won't be allowing us to make it this year. We will still be hunting but will have to get back home earlier than I was hoping. I was hoping to meet you guys there. Well at least some of you. LOL.
That sucks!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Im going to be that guy....

With all the talk of not killing does, low deer numbers and the impact of "drives by the orange army" is it safe to assume that this is a buck only hunt? Lets not be hypocritical to say its OK to kill does on public land or any land that is not your own that is being managed.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County

With all the talk of not killing does, low deer numbers and the impact of "drives by the orange army" is it safe to assume that this is a buck only hunt? Lets not be hypocritical to say its OK to kill does on public land or any land that is not your own that is being managed.

Of course it is ok. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

I don't think the deer have much too worry about with us traipsing around the woods lol.... Last year's total was a BB.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

It just might be, since we found a buck bed last year[emoji23]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Every man can decide for himself what he wants to pull the trigger on and I'm good with it if he's legal. I'm not sure if I even carried a gun last year and probably won't this year. I'm going to have fun and hunt with my brothers. I don't see us doing the doe population any harm based on last year...

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Every man can decide for himself what he wants to pull the trigger on and I'm good with it if he's legal. I'm not sure if I even carried a gun last year and probably won't this year. I'm going to have fun and hunt with my brothers. I don't see us doing the doe population any harm based on last year...

Educational opportunity

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Same here, I'll be a brush buster.