Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual TOO AEP Muzzy Hunt - Sunday, January 8, 2017

Im going to be that guy....

With all the talk of not killing does, low deer numbers and the impact of "drives by the orange army" is it safe to assume that this is a buck only hunt? Lets not be hypocritical to say its OK to kill does on public land or any land that is not your own that is being managed.

Buuut if the ODNR says it's OK it must be.........OK!

Gordo

Athens County
I will also beat brush. Not planning on packing anything unless I get motivated to dust off the old Thompson Center Renegade. Unlikely.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ask Boarhead
Just be sure you guys bring xtra diapers for Fudgepants Chad,he been shiting himself since he was a little fellar.And by the looks of it he flings it also so keep your distance.

Attachments

• 21182uv.jpg
    21182uv.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 134

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
It's a good thing your not coming, Brian. There's going to be pop up canopies. And we all know what you like to do under those. BTW, that ain't me, my hair is darker.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
30 guys managed to kill one deer last year. (A button buck) Yea, I guess you can say we put a severe hurting on the herd....rotflmao

I think its more of an exercise day loose a few calories and regain with some cobbler! :smiley_coolpeace:

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
30 guys managed to kill one deer last year. (A button buck) Yea, I guess you can say we put a severe hurting on the herd....rotflmao

I think its more of an exercise day loose a few calories and regain with some cobbler! :smiley_coolpeace:
Cobbler[emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'll bring a canopy and a couple of tables
And be on-time (early) this year
And some brownies

And if anybody has any apple pie or peach pie in jars to bring I'm in the market to buy. <hint hint>

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I may have some apple pie left Dan'o.

Other food roll call? I'll bring some venison trail Bologna and cheese with my hot mustard. I'll also have my stove. Going to be cold as a mofo, so I can also do a big ass pot of chili.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I may have some apple pie left Dan'o.

Other food roll call? I'll bring some venison trail Bologna and cheese with my hot mustard. I'll also have my stove. Going to be cold as a mofo, so I can also do a big ass pot of chili.
You bring Bologna, cheese, your stove, and I'll bring a big pot of venison chili.