Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual TOO AEP Muzzy Hunt - Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hope you start feeling better Jesse. It's some nasty stuff and its definitely going around.

We won't be down for this year's drive. Just got way to much on the plate to fit this in fellas.

Stay safe and have fun. I'm sure going to miss seeing some of you and meeting some of the new faces.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I won't make it, got stuck in fuggin Kuwait for 10 days. Won't be back stateside in Texas till Sunday sometime.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Arifjan? Been there quite a few times. My 2nd tour we were stationed there. I was only actually there about 3-5 days a month tho, spent the rest of the time behind MA Duece on the road in Iraq. Safe travels.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just as an FYI: For safety reasons, we will ask that anyone working as pusher will be asked to leave their gun behind. Also, new attendees to this hunt will be placed with members who have attended this hunt previously and know the routine. No offense to the new members, but hunting with people most of us are unfamiliar with via a method that could result in dangerous situations, means we need to CYA and make sure safety is paramount. If that is an issue for you, please stay home.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Management.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County