Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boarhead's Coyote Snaring 2014

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1395432742187.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395432766824.jpg Just one coon today and cut him loose and the damndest thing is he just sat there and watched me make another set and took off once I finished.LOL

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1395672871048.jpgWell had one get out today because of faulty equiptment.I had a few of these snares out with the washers and I don't usually use this type and now remember why as I have had this happen before where the cable breaks through the washer.Really sucks as my wife went with me today and would have been cool for her to see one caught. That is 6 that got away now but did recatch one of them.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn, sorry too hear that Brian but too put things into perspective you've lost more then most of us have caught.... You've had a heck of a year and have enjoyed your travels throughout the season... Thanks for the ride buddy.....

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
securedownload[2] (52).jpgsecuredownload[1] (96).jpg Caught #32 today a nice male and got a little complacent when I walked up on him thought he was dead and tapped him with my boot and man what a surprise as he came within an inch of biting me. LOL that will get your heart pumping. He was a chewer as his gums were all messed up but he was chewing on the wire the snare was hooked on. Would of posted a pic of that but pretty nasty looking. Also had another coon today surprising the last two coons I let go were not rubbed at all and the yotes still have nice fur.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
securedownload[3].jpgsecuredownload[1] (11).jpgsecuredownload[2] (8).jpgsecuredownload[2] (7).jpg I caught #33 today and finally another female off of my main bowhunting farm that makes 14 males and 2 females here. Am only snaring one farm now and I plan on finishing up and pulling all my snares here and wrapping up next Monday and will sure miss checking them every day as it is really addicting when you are catching them consistently.