Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fish Face

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Baa Haa Haa, good one Hicks!! I need to try and top that one but it will be tuff!! rotflmao

I don't normally refer to women as "bitches" but in this case it just seemed too funny not to do so. Sorry Jeff. It was too good to pass up bro! I am an ornery one.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
LOL, it's all good Hicks, I thought it was funny as hell! I am just trying to figure out how to top it. :smiley_chinrub:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
LOL, it's all good Hicks, I thought it was funny as hell! I am just trying to figure out how to top it. :smiley_chinrub:

Given the avatar pictures of Beener and the one Jesse had last week, I think I have suffered plenty of humiliation lately. Maybe I am just lashing out at the wrong guy. lmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I watch it every week.. funny as hell.

I've never seen the previous years it was on so I watch it on tbs 3 or 4 nights a week too catch up hahaha Yeah I don't watch a lot of network TV hahaha

Last edited:

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Big Bang Theory is about the only thing I watch on a consistent basis anymore, funny shit for sure! Even funnier, is the fact that in my line of work, I know some folk that would fit in with that group just fine! :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Big Bang Theory is about the only thing I watch on a consistent basis anymore, funny shit for sure! Even funnier, is the fact that in my line of work, I know some folk that would fit in with that group just fine! :smiley_crocodile:

:smiley_arrogant:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
LMAO Joe... are you insinuating that you could sit down and talk with guys like that for hours??.... :smiley_clap:

My wife makes fun of me all the time, saying you can be a nerd like that sometimes to when you go on your rants about technology.

Yeah.. Anything from technology, US history, WWII, The quest for Absolute Zero, Civil War, How not to finish a deer with a 4 cell MagLight.. My mind is like a plethora of garbled stuff. . lol

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
So... If I was traveling at the speed of light in my car and turned on my headlights, what would happen???
(would they just glow or project light...)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So... If I was traveling at the speed of light in my car and turned on my headlights, what would happen???
(would they just glow or project light...)

Neither.. The car would be traveling at the speed of light.. In order for said light to be visible at any distance you would have to be going slower.. Basically the light couldn't get out in front of the car. You wouldn't even see it glow. But you couldn't outrun it according to the theory of relativity it's maximum speed at which all energy or object can travel.. However they just found a particle in the hadron collider that can supposedly go faster. They've been testing it for a couple months now.. And in every test this particle arrives faster than light.. granted it's only like 60 billionths of a second faster.. But lightspeed is the hinge of almost all modern universal physics since E=mc2

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Woooooa... Thanks Joe...I though they would glow but not project.

So OK. Umm...
One last question.
What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Woooooa... Thanks Joe...I though they would glow but not project.

So OK. Umm...
One last question.
What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?

For you to see it glowing it has to project from the source. Light is made up of particles.. The reason you can see it is because those particles move from the source to your eyes.. If you're going the speed of light, the light particles can't outrun the source and get to your eyes for you to see a glow.

It would still look exactly like a chair. Except you would sit on your crotch instead of your butt, and you would lean on your chest instead of your back. :) So logic would say it wouldn't have a back which in this case is a front, but that's called a stool..

Last edited: