How I found TOO

Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

OhioWhiteTails

NW Ohio
I was on the other sites, mostly a lurker, contributing very little. Crazy ass Randy said it was time to jump ship so I did. Now it's really the only interweb site I spend any time on. When Dave stopped over this winter to do some ice fishing, my wife said "wait, you've never met the guy before and he's coming HERE?!" My reply was, "Yup, he's good people." Boy was I wrong.... Dang.

Dustinb80

*Supporting Member*
Southwest Ohio
I was on the other sites, mostly a lurker, contributing very little. Crazy ass Randy said it was time to jump ship so I did. Now it's really the only interweb site I spend any time on. When Dave stopped over this winter to do some ice fishing, my wife said "wait, you've never met the guy before and he's coming HERE?!" My reply was, "Yup, he's good people." Boy was I wrong.... Dang.
LMAO, Yup

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
Guys an asshole, ain't he