Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ricers 2014-2015 Trapping Happenings

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Nothing cooking on the line today. Fuggin squirrels and mice are killing my DPs. I think the nicest boar coon I caught yesterday is going to Moyles to get tanned. He is 34" tip of nose to base of tail without even stretching him and I think he has some really pretty color to him. Also good masking and 8 rings on his tail, should make a nice hide for my man cave.
View attachment 27832
That would be a good one. Are you catching any rubbed ones yet. I pulled all my sets.

Ricer2231

I don't remember exactly who's idea it was to bait for coon with tuna but I gave it a shot last night. The result....... 5 yes 5 fuggin grinners! Trap pluggin bastards!
35 coon
26 rats
2 mink
32 grinners
4 skunks
3 less cats
1 blue jay
1 chipmunk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421979200.211501.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sorry Don, but all I catch with tuna are coons. Haven't caught a possum yet on it. Three more grinners and you'll be tied with the coon. Just look at it as removing one more egg snatcher every time you catch one, if that helps.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Not nocking anything anyone does....But I never release a possum. I always figured he got in there for a reason. But then again, I skinned, scraped and sold all of them. One year I had 34 = $102.00 in Possums. (figured it helped with the gas) Plus one less possum to mess up a set.