Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sandridge Outfitters Live Hunt Thread: October 10/21-10/23

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just got the backstrap for tomorrow thrown in some marinade. Cutting up onions and peppers now.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm pumped and ready to get this show on the road. I don't get done at work until 5 with a quick stop at the house to pick up a couple things before heading out. I should get down there around 9 or so depending on traffic on the 270 outer belt.

I feel honored to be invited down with you guys this weekend and want to THANK Greg, Jesse, and their wives for this trip. I will try my best to get that slickhead shot on film for ya Greg.

Let the Shenanigans begin fellas lmao.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds great fellas! I will be attempting to strike blood tomorrow and then watching my daughter and her friends for her 10th B-Day sleep over while my wife is out of town. Why am I getting the feeling you guys are going to have a lot more fun then me?:tantrum:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I am about to go out to the garage and smoke some shit up!

I hope Joe doesn't make the trek out that way and not even stop in to drink some beers...he is usually good for a couple laughs. Joe, we'll leave the light on for ya...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Better bring your earplugs in case i have to bring her there. lmao

Just don't over shoot the money shot cause your cleaning it up lol.

You never know, hearing her might get Fluteman lucky too. Don't mind the blinking red light in the corner and don't check youtube for a couple days. Just sayin lmao