Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sandridge Outfitters Live Hunt Thread: October 10/21-10/23

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Done. I went and borrowed grandma's plastic covers.

Sweet! I don't have to bring mine then... If I bring her by i'll stop and get a liter of olive oil.

Do you have one of those small inflatable pools by chance?

lmao I kid I kid..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just dropped the goose breasts in the marinade, along with a few pounds of deer steak and strip of loin. I'm headed to bed so I can get after it in the morning. Gonna be a great weekend!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Picking up the fresh venison brats in the morning from the butchers and grabbing some other goodies from the grocery to cook up with them and give it a twist. Also gonna make up some grape salad for a dessert. If we don't kill anything (which I doubt that will happen) we will be eating like kings.:pickle:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Y'all are going to have a blast this weekend! Take plenty of pics! Goodluck and draw some blood guys.......and BE SAFE!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Sweet! I don't have to bring mine then... If I bring her by i'll stop and get a liter of olive oil.

Do you have one of those small inflatable pools by chance?

lmao I kid I kid..
waterbeds with baby oil are so much MORE fun...sideboards give you a place to put yur toesrotflmaorotflmao:pickle:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wouldn't wanna be the first guy to pass out....
LMAO Charles! Matter of fact, if I were gonna sleep, it would be with one eye open!............and I don't mean the brown eye!rotflmao

...............and don't they have the "pivot man" coming down, er going down this weekend?rotflmao

Last edited:

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Sounds like a good time guys, keep all of us posted! I'm charcoaling 30 lbs of hot wings tomorrow for a bachelor party so I will be checking in frequently for status updates!! Best of luck and have a great time!

epe

Lancaster
Have fun. I will be out at buckeye lake all morning. Is anyone coming down the weekend of november 4-6th? I will be down for four days to hunt with dad down there... I am always in the mood to drink some moonshine.. :smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First sit of the year in my No. 1 stand. Looks awesome up here. Wish the wind was better, but it'll have to do. Time to hurry up and wait!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319233609.896849.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319233609.896849.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 165