Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team # 7 " Get it while it's warm "

Huckleberry Finn

All except the one Steve had to take the drill and replace the step on. I don't know how well I trust his craftsmanship and carpentry skills lol.

Jesse and I have talked about that, it's intentional. Short fuggers like you and Greg can't span the gap to get into the blind.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Jesse and I have talked about that, it's intentional. Short fuggers like you and Greg can't span the gap to get into the blind.

Uhh, I'm not sure what you are talking about. Jesse bitches every time he hunts with me about how far apart I spread the sticks. I'm gonna be in that blind an hour before you get there buddy!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yup, if your down that weekend TOO it is gonna be a straight up party! I hear rgecko and hoyt are going that weeken as well.

Oh damn lol. I guess not many deer are going to be hitting the ground with hunters and hangovers lmao. Might even save a few trees if rgecko is hungover and can't get in a stand lmao.

Huckleberry Finn

Uhh, I'm not sure what you are talking about. Jesse bitches every time he hunts with me about how far apart I spread the sticks. I'm gonna be in that blind an hour before you get there buddy!

While you're in the blind, I'm going to be in your bed!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I got the rest of my camera equipment in the mail today, so I am ready to rock and roll. That shotgun Mic is sweet! I was sitting in the computer room messing with it, the tv in the living room was on and I couldn't even hear it with my ears, but I could make out what they were saying with headphones on through the shotgun Mic. It's gonna be a fun weekend!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I got the rest of my camera equipment in the mail today, so I am ready to rock and roll. That shotgun Mic is sweet! I was sitting in the computer room messing with it, the tv in the living room was on and I couldn't even hear it with my ears, but I could make out what they were saying with headphones on through the shotgun Mic. It's gonna be a fun weekend!

That's awesome. Should make for some good filming this season. Post up some pics of the full setup when you get a chance.

Testing should be fun for you TOO lmao. Just make sure your erase the footage before Huck gets there or you will never get him to leave lmao.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks for the invite (kicks dirt with toe while looking sad)..... I kid, I kid!

Have fun fellas. Make sure to take plenty of pics!

OK enough of this tip toucher shit. We need a name! Get to thinkin.

Beentown

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I thought I extended an invite to all teammates. Dangit, guess I didn't. You are more than welcome to make the trip down anytime, as well as anyone else who would like to hunt or have a few brews.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I think with the rain tonight and some forcasted for the morning I will go pull the card on my one cam. What I started doing is leaving the pasture gate cam and taking the other cam and trying to figure out where these deer are coming into the pasture. I think I know where they are entering but there are no trees or anything other then brush down there. I think I might take a small piece of my split rail fence and cut a 3' section and put a stake on it and set it up in the brush facing where I think they are coming out. Then it's just a matter of time and patience. I also need to hit up the one property owner and get the slip signed as well. Just trying to get a few things nailed down in the next few days.